Friday, March 21, 2008

FitzRoy and El Chalten favs ...


It is amazing how one can fixate, anticipate, dream of, look forward to a vacation for so long, drink it in all at once, in an action-packed week (or month, if you're lucky,) and then be right back in the same funk and monotony of daily life within matter of minutes of arriving home.


We left worriless, star-filled, Fitzroy skies a few weeks ago to discover our fence had been blown down, we owe a boatlad to Uncle Sam for taxes this year and the "dynamic" excitement of my office has not let up one bit! FANTASTIC! I love it.

So, my challenge is this. How to make every day a vacation ... hmmmm.... I know, I know, retire now, live life to the fullest ... as long as I can pull it off on a few pennies a day. Yeah ... I've been thinking about it.


So, I'm still editing, examining and enjoying the myriad photos I took last month while in the mountains down south. Until I can manage the early retirement, I'm just going to keep my brain switched on vacation mode ... at least for few more weeks ... dangerous--I know--but I'm willing to take the risk.

No comments: